1. Scott Adams of Dilbert fame has a funny and thoughtful demonstration that your bank hates you.
2. Larry Swedroe has a great series on bad investments (starts here) that includes some words to live by: "the more complex an investment product, the faster you should run from it."
3. Canadian Capitalist commented on the 5-cent levy on grocery bags that generated a lot of interest and discussion.
4. Big Cajun Man suggests that executives of financial companies should use the products that they sell to the public.
5. Million Dollar Journey has a post by Kathryn about how she gently coaches people to learn more about handling their money.
6. Thicken My Wallet has some advice for negotiating effectively.
7. Preet gives a performance update of the blogger's stock picking contest. His portfolio is deliberately selected to have very high volatility, but somehow his results are close to the median so far.