1. Fresh from his win in the big W network expert challenge, Preet gives details on Ontario’s new $10,000 rebate on electric cars.
2. Larry Swedroe explains why active stock picking can’t beat indexing, on average, under any type of stock market conditions.
3. Thicken My Wallet lists 5 warning signs that you may have improper insurance.
4. Larry MacDonald finds some misleading information on the iShares web site. His warnings are important for anyone looking to build a portfolio with ETFs.
5. Canadian Capitalist does a breakdown of what assets are best suited to the different types of trading accounts.
6. Million Dollar Journey compares monthly income funds from the major Canadian banks.
7. Big Cajun Man does a reprise of his rant about how the government hates single income families and taxes them more heavily. Good anger.