1. Larry MacDonald makes some good points about government waste in his taxpayer's rant (the web page with this article has disappeared since the time of writing). This reminds me of a quote I once heard: be thankful that you don't get all the government that you pay for.
2. Canadian Capitalist tries to predict which ETFs are likely to close.
3. Preet gives a financial literacy test in just 3 questions. If you get any of them wrong, you're at significant risk of having others take advantage of you financially.
4. My Dollar Plan has some good advice about learning the financial impact of everyday purchases by annualizing their costs.
5. Big Cajun Man weighs the pros and cons of a Costco membership.
6. Frugal Trader advises us how to organize a garage. Most people need to repeat step 1 a half dozen times until they get it done completely (get rid of stuff you don't use).