1. For some Halloween fright, Clever Dude shows us what a billion-dollar restaurant bill looks like.
2. Million Dollar Journey gives us a handy summary of planned TFSA (Tax-Free Savings Account) offerings from the major Canadian banks and brokerages.
3. Have you ever heard of a carry trade, but didn’t know what it was? Preet explains carry trades and the possible ramifications of Yen carry trades.
4. Blunt Money has some useful suggestions for getting out of cell phone contracts.
5. Canadian Capitalist reports on John Bogle’s stock market predictions. Don’t worry, though; they haven’t both lost their minds and started making predictions about short-term stock market movements. Now that stock prices have dropped significantly, Bogle thinks that returns over the next decade are likely to average 10% per year.