1. Larry Swedroe looks at stable-value funds. The word “stable” is great marketing, but it doesn’t line up well with reality.
2. Canadian Capitalist tackles the question of how big an index-based portfolio should be to use ETFs rather than index funds.
3. Million Dollar Journey debates the value of a Costco membership.
4. The saga of the dealership that messed up the contract on a Lexus continues at Where Does All My Money Go?
5. Big Cajun Man gives us the best financial advice he ever received in the form of a parable.