1. Larry Swedroe looks at stable-value funds. The word “stable” is great marketing, but it doesn’t line up well with reality.
2. Canadian Capitalist tackles the question of how big an index-based portfolio should be to use ETFs rather than index funds.
3. Four Pillars looks at how to handle asset allocation when you’re just starting out.
4. Million Dollar Journey debates the value of a Costco membership.
5. The saga of the dealership that messed up the contract on a Lexus continues at Where Does All My Money Go?
6. Big Cajun Man gives us the best financial advice he ever received in the form of a parable.