1. Larry Swedroe patiently debunks a recent Wall Street Journal attack on the buy and hold strategy. It’s amazing that people make claims that can be easily proven wrong by just looking at the numbers.
2. Quest for Four Pillars gives an interesting and thoughtful look at freeganism.
3. Thicken My Wallet delves into the rules governing whether you or your employer get to decide when you take vacation.
4. Million Dollar Journey had an amusing guest post by Kathryn about family lessons on Sex and Money.
5. The Male Storm and Canadian Capitalist report that if you’re willing to jump through a few hoops you can get $200 free from TD Canada Trust.
6. Larry MacDonald reports on the dismal interest rates offered on new Ontario bonds compared to bank GICs.
7. Preet has a great idea for a Father’s Day gift.
8. Big Cajun Man runs down the latest changes to the Consumer Price Index.