1. Rob Carrick says that house insurance rates are going up.
2. Canadian Capitalist reports that RBC will start letting clients hold US dollars in their RRSPs and TFSAs. This may not sound like a big deal, but it can save big dollars on currency conversion when buying and selling US securities in your registered account.
3. Big Cajun Man outlines the rules for rolling registered accounts over to disabled children.
4. Larry MacDonald doesn’t like tax thresholds that don’t automatically rise with inflation. I don’t blame him. Hidden tax increases don’t sit well with me either.
5. Preet reviews the Apple iPad with action pictures. A good quote: “It’s definitely a winner. But you don’t NEED it.”
6. Million Dollar Journey has some advice for those interested in buying a car at an auction.