Don’t forget to vote for your favourite Canadian personal finance and investing blogs.
1. Canadian Capitalist has some direct experience with a method of saving money on currency conversions.
2. Frugal Trader sparked an avalanche of comments about the cost of maintaining the perfect lawn.
3. Larry MacDonald got Preet Banerjee to reveal details about his personal investment portfolio.
4. Mark Wolfinger made the interesting observation that stocks are like a call options with a zero strike price. So, we can view options as a kind of generalization of stocks.
5. Big Cajun Man has learned that it’s not all smooth sailing trying to set up and use a Registered Disability Savings Plan.
6. Anyone want a free iPad? Preet is giving one away in a promotion at Where Does All My Money Go?
7. Canadian Financial DIY reviewed the book The Fundamental Index. It will be interesting to see over the long run whether this approach is able to generate enough excess return to cover its costs.