1. Canadian Financial DIY tested all the CRA certified web-based tax preparation packages and found that they didn’t all give the same answers. Apparently certified doesn’t necessarily mean correct.
2. Big Cajun Man tells us some of the pitfalls of buying a model home.
3. Canadian Capitalist explains what went wrong with author Derek Foster’s investing strategy.
4. Larry MacDonald explains why headlines about falling house prices are wrong.
5. Frugal Trader shows that the stock market is rarely down over long periods of time.
6. Browsing the CRA web site, Preet discovered that the proceeds of crime are taxable.