1. Canadian Capitalist reports that the mutual fund industry is suddenly very concerned about the drag of yearly fees on investor returns.
2. Canadian Financial DIY lists the benefits of working after retirement. I suspect that many people will find this necessary whether they enjoy the benefits or not. We face a future with fewer and fewer working age people per retiree.
3. Ellen Roseman warns us not to buy insurance from banks. Sadly, it's not an April Fool's joke.
4. Big Cajun Man reviews the book Complete Idiot's Guide to Getting out of Debt.
5. Million Dollar Journey gives 6 ways to lower your phone bill.
6. Preet explains why a bear market leads to more insurance sales.