1. Rob Carrick reports that the new owner of iShares is making the tricky move of publicizing Management fees rather than the complete Management Expense Ratio (MER).
2. Preet isn’t too happy with the direction taken by proposed new point of sale mutual fund disclosures.
3. Larry MacDonald thinks the flood of new commodities investors may be causing commodity returns to become more correlated with stock returns.
4. Larry Swedroe has some amusing things to say about the value of interest rate forecasts. I’ll give you a hint – he doesn’t believe that anyone can accurately forecast interest rates.
5. Financial Highway has a useful list of 10 things to know about renter’s insurance.
6. Canadian Capitalist has a survey of commodity indices that may help if you’re thinking of investing in commodities.
7. Thicken My Wallet takes a look at what different types of lawyer services should cost.
8. Big Cajun Man muses about what it would take to lower his mortgage debt by $10,000 in a year.
9. Frugal Trader explains the different kinds of insurance, part 1 and part 2.
10. Money Smarts has a story of having to evict an old lady for her own good.